Here you will find information regarding the 2019-2020 Classroom Grants.
Award Availability and Range: Up to $7,000 will be awarded for $1,000 and $500 grants for the 2019-2020 school year.
Application Timeline and Important Dates:
- Distribution of Application to Teachers: 12/3/18
- Deadline: 2/8/19
- Selection: mid-February 2019
- Grant evaluations due (2018-19): 4/1/19
- Awarded grants for the 2019-20 school year announced during Fulton Public Schools’ End of Year Gathering on April 17, 2019
Note: Grant Evaluations (2018-19) due: 4/1/19
- Central Office contact: Karen Snethen, email@example.com
- Foundation contacts: Linda Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy Richey Liddle , exdir@FultonSchoolsFoundation.org
Notification of Recipients: Recipients will be notified 2-3 weeks following the application deadline. Recipients can hopefully attend the annual FPS End of the Year Gathering in April when grants are officially announced and photos taken.
Applicant Eligibility: Pre K-12 teachers and other certificated staff of Fulton Public Schools may apply for the grants.
- Projects should support the instructional curriculum, encourage academic achievement, and enhance learning opportunities for the participating students.
- Projects may be during or outside the regular school day.
- Projects may be submitted for individual classroom, grade levels, departments, or building.
- All employees and volunteers with the Fulton Public Schools (including instructors/tutors through this grant) are subject to a background check.
- Continuation grants can be awarded for up to a total of three years.
- Grant recipient(s) must attend the Fulton Public Schools Foundation Gala in the spring of 2019 to exhibit the grant project and results.
All applications must be typed or replicated on a computer.